Available for Full-time Opportunities
- Upon completing my Ph.D. at MIT in Summer 2024 (dates are flexible), I will be seeking full-time employment. Please reach out if you are interested in working with me.
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in the Mechanical Engineering department at MIT, where I am mentored by Professor Alberto Rodriguez. My research interests are primarily in robot manipulation and automation.
My past experience includes an internship as an applied scientist at Amazon Robotics AI. I also hold an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, where I had the opportunity to work with Dr. Brian Anthony. My foundational studies were at Seoul National University, where I earned a B.S. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
Key Research Areas: Robot Manipulation, Reinforcement Learning, Tactile Sensing
- Simultaneous Tactile Estimation and Control for In-hand Object Manipulation (coming soon!)In International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2024
- Simultaneous Tactile Estimation and Control of Extrinsic ContactIn International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2023
- Active extrinsic contact sensing: Application to general peg-in-hole insertionIn International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2022
- Dynamic control of a fiber manufacturing process using deep reinforcement learningIEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 2021
- Tactile-rl for insertion: Generalization to objects of unknown geometryIn IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2021